Die Highlights der IMA
- IMA Live Webinar „How IBCS® Notation Standards Help Understand Reports“ by Dr. Jürgen Faisst from HICHERT+FAISST on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 explained how large corporations, including Philips and SAP, already benefit from the IBCS notation method.
- On October 1, 2016, IMA`s award-winning flagship publication Strategic Finance™ featured an article by Jürgen Faisst and Nina Michels-Kim, CMA “The PHILIPS Journey Toward IBCS” http://sfmagazine.com/post-entry/october-2016-the-philips-journey-toward-ibcs/
- In July 2016, IMA announced the record-breaking growth of the CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) certification. The global management accounting certification reached a milestone of 50,000 holders since the program was created in 1972.
- On 15th September a highly successful joint event for members “COMPETENCIES FOR TOMORROW” with Jeff Thomson, CMA, CAE, President & CEO of IMA took place in the beautiful premises of the House of Music in Vienna.
- Also on September 15, 2016 IMA’s new state-of-the-art website was launched.
- IMA’s online career management tool, Career Driver®, celebrated its first anniversary in October. The tool helps members assess their skills against 28 competencies and 40 job titles. Members can identify competency gaps and leverage IMA’s educational programs.
- IMA Europe continues to support management accounting students and faculty at Austrian academic institutions. On November 11, IMA Europe co-sponsored an alumni event at the University of Innsbruck, Austria, for the second year in a row. The event was organized for the graduates of the Master in Accounting, Auditing & Taxation program and featured presentations regarding Corporate Governance and One-Page-Only Reporting. During 2016, IMA Europe gave CMA information sessions to students of Innsbruck University, FHWien of WKW and FH Vorarlberg. Also this year top students were nominated for prestigious CMA scholarships.